Sunday, September 11, 2011

Up And Running Again - Phew!

Technical Difficulties are not my favorite...most likely your's either. Hopefully everyone who has sent their registration email since the 1st of August has heard from me. It was one of those freak situations where my home PC's motherboard died, at the same time that we were having difficulties with our computers at school. All is running smoothly now.
If you have not heard from me as of Friday evening, you are most likely the 4th, 5th (or even 10th!) classroom to request to join from your state. I regret that our building wasn't open long enough for me to send those emails. I don't see us opening more than 3 groups at this time. If you are in Group 1 and you don't see your state represented in Groups 2 or 3, please consider encouraging another teacher at your school, or in your district to join our project. (I promise to be more timely with emails!)
~Rebecca Little, project coordinator

No comments: